Point a hidden camera at the wheel, and a computer tells you where the ball will land . . . sound like a fantasy? It’s not. It’s the Hybrid Roulette Computer – by far the most effective roulette prediction device available anywhere, and the most effective way to win at roulette. This is not a roulette system, it is an electronic prediction device. It is no exaggeration to say this technology makes millionaires. Below is a video of the wheel location and ball tracking components of our latest version. Only specific parts of the software are shown to preserve secrets of the technology:
The Hybrid is not available anywhere else. Indeed we do use it ourselves, but there are far too many casinos world-wide for us to apply it in all casinos, which is why we can afford to offer a few of them publicly. Let us make this perfectly clear: the Hybrid not only CAN earn you millions, it is likely to earn you millions. The technology is not to be taken lightly. Additionally, we do not offer it to just anyone – you must meet us personally and meet specific requirements.
SKEPTICAL? See a Personal Demonstration and You’ll See Everything You Can Imagine
We have conducted many demonstrations of our technology to both large and small audiences. This includes the roulettephysics.com roulette system, and our electronic technology. On most occasions though, group sizes range from 1 to 15 individuals.
Image left: One of our demonstrators exhibiting our Hybrid Roulette Computer. The actual camera for the Hybrid can be miniature and kept close to the wheel, or hidden as far as 50 meters from the wheel. It can even obtain a view of the wheel from ceiling reflections to ensure line-of-sight.
We prefer to keep groups small and personal. Demonstrations to larger audiences are more to establish clear proof of effectiveness with many witnesses, whereas demos to smaller audiences are more for serious players who have intent to purchase our technology. If you are seeing a demonstration with intent to purchase, you are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement, and there are other requirements specified on the purchase page.
If you are merely curious, you can attend a larger group demo, although such public demonstrations are censored, and you only see what you need to see to know without a doubt our claims are accurate. For example, at a larger group demo, you will clearly see accuracy rates of 1 in 10-15, but you will not be permitted to inspect the equipment or be privy to information relating to its operation. But if you attend a personal demo with intent to purchase, you will see everything.
Additionally, at any of our demonstrations, you can see other roulette cheating devices – you can test them personally and decide for yourself if competing devices are scams. Most roulette computer devices are scams and only capable of beating old or poorly maintained wheels. At our public demonstrations, you will also see the roulettephysics.com roulette system which does not use any form of electronics, and is legal throughout the world. It can be applied at some online casinos depending on footage quality, but it is more designed for real casinos. See recommended site for online casino comparisons.
Image left: demonstration of other cheating devices available. How they work and why they are ineffective.
If you wish to purchase censored video or audio of a public demonstration, or to attend a public or private demonstration, please contact us.
How Effective is the Hybrid?
Once the camera is aimed, the equipment automatically predicts where the ball is most likely to land. The ball and wheel speed is measured automatically, so there is no human error involved, and user skill or fatigue is irrelevant. This enables extremely accurate and early predictions to win, without many manual clicks of a button (as is traditionally done), and without the user needing to even look at the wheel.
Predictions are relayed to one or more players, and if you bet on just one number, you win once about every 10-15 spins, without even needing to look at the wheel. This is an enormous edge over the casino, and it’s completely covert. Accuracy rates vary, but the typical edge is between 40 – 120%.
But is it LEGAL?
Contrary to popular belief, this computer system is actually LEGAL in approximately half of the world’s casinos. This is because most gaming laws state that a player may not force or influence the outcome of spins, but they do not at all state your cannot “predict” spins. This provides Hybrid players with a unique and perfectly legal strategy for earning potentially millions (literally millions). It will not be an opportunity that will last forever though.
But legal or not, of course casinos don’t like you applying such technology to beat roulette. If they find you are using a cheating device, they can and will likely ban you. This is why such cheating devices must be applied covertly.
Purchasers are told exactly where the device is legal as per the latest research. However, purchasers should always do their own research for confirmation.
How Much Does it Cost?
There are different versions of the Hybrid, and many equipment options available. Ultimately the options you choose determines the price. The approximate price range varies between US$25,000 – US$80,000, which is a small price considering your investment can be returned within 24hrs of play (However, realistically you should not win too much too soon – you should win discretely to avoid detection).
To maintain secrets, you need to visit us personally to discuss the full range of options. The pricing is below:
Browse our site and learn more. To acquire our Hybrid, please first Contact Us to schedule a meeting in person with us. You will witness a full demonstration on a real wheel and see full capabilities before purchasing. If you are not interested in electronic devices, learn about the roulettephysics.com roulette system.
“It’s not a matter of how much you can win, it’s how much you can win without drawing undue attention.”
WARNING: A manipulative individual has created a website that appears almost identical to this site, in attempt to mislead purchasers that his technology is related to ours. He is not affiliated with us. Be very careful when purchasing roulette computer devices as particular sellers are incredibly dishonest. One example is explained at http://www.roulettesystemreviews.com/mark-howe-predictroulette/ and http://www.roulettetraining.com/roulette-computers/
Roulettephysics.com Roulette Tips & Articles:
- Protected: Why Virtual Reality Roulette will Change the Game
- Protected: Where Do You Play? Is Online Roulette is Now King?
- Protected: Double Ball Roulette: New roulette game
- Advantages Online Casinos Licensed by the UK Gambling Commission
- Microgaming’s Virtual Reality Roulette
- What Are The Odds of Red or Black Spinning In a Row?
- Simple Roulette Pattern Detector
- How To Quit Roulette and Beat Gambling Addiction
- Getting Accurate Professional Roulette Tips
- The Roulette Balls Used In Casinos and For Sale
- Do Roulette Computers Still Work TODAY?
- Understanding The Roulette Table Strategy
- The Sure Fire Way to Win Roulette
- Roulette Odds of Winning
- How to Win Real Money with Roulette
- How to Win Big at the Casino
- How to Win a Lot of Money at a Casino Playing Roulette
- How Science Increases Roulette Win Odds
- Basic Roulette Strategy That Wins
- Odds of Winning Roulette with Science
- Master the Best Roulette Bet Strategy
- Roulette Wheel Diagram Picture – American and European
- The Best Way to Win at Paddy Power Casino
- Learn How to Play Roulette in Vegas and Win
- Understanding the Game Rules for Roulette
- The Best Way to Win at Spin Palace Online Casino
- The Best Way to win at Royal Vegas Online Casino
- Best Way to Win at Jackpot City Online Casino
- The best roulette system for casinos in Canada
- The Best Roulette System for Casinos in Asia
- Best Roulette System for Casinos in Greece
- Best Roulette Strategy for Casino in New Zealand
- Best Roulette System for Casino in UK
- The Martingale Roulette Strategy – What You Must Know
- The Low Risk Roulette Strategy and How It Works
- The Labouchere Roulette Strategy – Does It Work?
- Gambling Roulette Strategy – Does Your System Work?
- Fibonacci Roulette Strategy – Concepts and Application
- How to Know If a European Roulette Strategy Works
- How to Develop The Best Roulette Strategy
- Amazing Roulette Strategy Basics: Is Your Roulette System Effective?
- What Makes An Advanced Roulette Strategy That Works
- How to Know if You Have a Good Roulette Strategy
- How To Increase Roulette Wheel Odds
- Learning How to Make Money on Roulette is Science, but Not Rocket Science
- How to Bet on a Roulette Table & Win
- How to Increase Roulette Odds With Science
- What’s the Biggest Win in Roulette Ever?
- How to Master Roulette: It’s Simple Science
- How To Win At the Casino – The Complete Guide
- Where To Buy a Professional Roulette Wheel
- How To Increase Your Chances of Winning Roulette
- Does The James Bond Roulette Strategy Work?
- Best Way To Win at 32Red Casino (32red.com)
- Best Way To Win at Redbet Casino (redbet.com)
- Best Way To Win at 888.com Casino
- How To Win at William Hill Online Casino
- How To Win At Genting Online Casino – Best Way To Win
- How to Win at Celtic Casino – Best Way To Win
- The Best Way To Win At 10Bet Casino – How To Win
- The Martingale Roulette System – Does It Work?
- How To Win Roulette In Las Vegas – What’s The Best Roulette Strategy?
- Does The Fibonacci Roulette System Work?
- Play Roulette Online For Free – Avoid Rigged Software
- The Best Bet For Roulette
- The Platinum Roulette System
- Roulette Wheel Dimensions and Sizes
- Roulette Wheel Secrets That Casinos Don’t Want You To Know
- Roulette Table Layout Explained
- The Best Bet on a Roulette Table
- The Best Free Roulette Game Download
- Roulette – History, Rules & How to Play
- Mike Caro Roulette System – An Honest Review
- The Banned Roulette System
- No Lose Roulette System – How to Never Lose at roulette
- Roulette Advantage Play Systems & Strategies
- Australian roulette system – strategy for Australian casinos
- Mathematical roulette systems and strategies – do they work?
- Roulette advantage play – fact and fiction
- Best way to win on ladbrokes roulette